I love the energy that characterizes working on new projects. There's a thrill that defines creating something that reflects one's unique ideas and interpretation of the world. Working in the creative space gives me the opportunity to tackle various problems either by adding unique solutions to the mix that already exists or executing well-documented solutions uniquely. No two people are exactly alike; I see no reason why our approaches to problems should be either.
- Mathematics Coordinator (Ag.) at the Curriculum Development Unit in the Ministry of Education
- Adjunct Math Lecturer in the Faculty of Adult & Continuing Education and the Faculty of Health Sciences at the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College
- Creator and Host of Youth Culture on WINN FM 98.9, Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Host of Sunday Conversation on WINN FM 98.9, Sundays at 4 p.m.
- Volunteer in the Media Department at the Calvary Baptist Tabernacle
- Private tutor of Mathematics